Saturday, May 5, 2012

FUN! and a bird

Okay...sneaking in a bit of time here to post my photo challenge pictures.


Yesterday's May 4th challenge was 'FUN!'. Well, my son and his friends had plenty of that during an afternoon together. Out of respect for the other parents wishes when it comes to posting pictures of the kids online I have taken a picture of the aftermath of 'FUN!'. All of which is still there and will remain there until my husband caves in and cleans them up himself.


And today's challenge was 'bird'. I happened to bring my camera with me when we visited the new Lego store at the mall (did you notice how much of my life is influenced by these little, plastic foot- stabbers?) I took a picture of my son and as we left the mall I was still trying to find a way to get a good picture of a bird. Then my son wanted to see his picture and let out a loud HONK! and there is was...the T-shirt from his school play he participated in last night based on 'The Ugly Duckling'. Honk! says the bird.


And lastly, here is my newest listing on Yardsellr.com. This is actually a set of five pieces but this shot of just the washcloths just looks so much better than the one I took of the whole set. There is also a poof and a scrubbie...check out the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment