Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Boys and their toys

So I'm at the computer and it is buzzing. What in the world is buzzing? This computer shouldn't sound like that. I force a restart...didn't help. I shut it down completely, something is still buzzing. Is a vehicle running nearby causing a vibration? Nope, no large vehicles today. Something running downstairs? I can feel it on the desk and under my feet...nothing down there.
I return to the computer...something going on with the outlet bar? Hmmm, the sound changed as I moved the waste basket. What the...? And then I see it...on the floor between the desk and the wastebasket is one of my son's Nano Hexbugs just buzzing away in its happy way.
I don't know how long this thing has been running but I can guarantee one thing, I am not paying for batteries for these things any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment